US2 Core Principles
- Guilt and politeness are the glue that hold prejudice and stigma in place.
- Intentions ≠ Impact.
- We must intentionally include so as not to unintentionally exclude.
- Seek to impact someone’s heart, which will ultimately change their mind.
- Every issue counts.
- Growth occurs in discomfort.
- Once we know better, we must do better!
The US2 Team
Professionally speaking, we are a powerful and diverse group of individuals.
Be the CHANGE you wish to see...
Commitment: We are committed to each other and our clients – every step of the JEDI Journey
Heart-Focused: We lead with our hearts, knowing that stories evoke more long-lasting change
Accountability: We hold ourselves, and each other, accountable to ensure we are surpassing expectations
Networking: We communicate, network, and collaborate with all stakeholders, recognizing the importance of true inclusion
Genuine: We are genuine and passionate about the work we do and value the strong relationships with those we serve
Empowerment: We empower each other and our clients to be the CHANGE they wish to see in the world